HANDMADE AND HAND STITCHED IN MUNICH GERMANY

The Luxury of Fully Handmade and Hand Stitched Watch Straps

Audemars Piguet * Panerai * Bell&Ross * Breitling * Rolex * IWC * Chopard * B.R.M. * Anonimo * Tag Heuer * Lum-Tec * Glycine * Graham * Bali Hai Q * Louis Vuitton * Cartier * Seiko * Zixion * Aquadive* Hamilton * Omega * Stienhart *Ulysse Nardin * U-Boat * Itay Noy * Cartier * Chronoswiss * Tissot * Armida * Magrette * Revue Thommen * Citizen * Ball * Jacob Jensen * Helson * Stowa * Dubey & Schaldenbrand * Frederique Contant * MarcelloC * Elgin * Wakmann * Benarus * SAS * Aquadive * Tissot * Jaeger LaCoultre * Sinn * Sevenfridays *Montblanc * Blancpain * Louis Chevrolet * Formex * Doxa * RGM * Franck Muller * Ennebi * JeanRichard * Kaventsmann * Tourby * Enzo Mechana * Vintage VDB * Werebach Uhren * Speak-Marin * Junghens * Nomos * Tudor * Tag Heuer * Dubey & Schaldenbrand * Hanhart*

Strap design consultation and limited Edition OEM Manufacture * Whole sale inquires are Welcome

Would you like to purchase?

If you would like to purchase any of the straps you see here or if you would like me to build a custom strap to your exact specification, please don't hesitate to e-mail me. I would be glad to hear from you and would be very happy to work with you to provide you just what you want, built to the highest quality.

Dangerous9straps@gmail.com
(click to link)

Also, I would be happy to speak with you in person on Skype!! Please feel free to look me up at john.glance!! Please reference watches, watch straps or better Dangerous9straps:-)

Dangerous9straps - the making of a finely handcrafted custom watch strap.

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Tim's Anonimo on Dangerous9strap



Hi strap lovers, my good customer, Tim contacted me a little while ago with a simple request - a Tan strap with black stitching and fitted with a deployment claps. Pretty straight forward request, but complicated at the same time because as everyone knows, that since I custom blend my leather dyes myself, I can make a Tan strap in about 1000 different tones of Tan. Which one would look good on Tim's Anonimo? I decided to go with the most straight forward tan color I could come up with: medium tan, not too yellow, not too brown or with too many red tones and no antiquing (difficult as I'm always temped to add antiquing). Here is what I ended up with: an honest tan that has a great almost military feel, especially with the black stitching.







I have to admit though as much as I like this new Dangerous9strap, I think Tim's great white dialed Anonimo watch is so cool, it makes my strap look better than it is, instead of the other way around. OK, maybe they just compliment each other perfectly. Thank you Time for these really great photos! You're is definitely may new "Watch of the Week".




No comments:

Post a Comment