HANDMADE AND HAND STITCHED IN MUNICH GERMANY

The Luxury of Fully Handmade and Hand Stitched Watch Straps

Audemars Piguet * Panerai * Bell&Ross * Breitling * Rolex * IWC * Chopard * B.R.M. * Anonimo * Tag Heuer * Lum-Tec * Glycine * Graham * Bali Hai Q * Louis Vuitton * Cartier * Seiko * Zixion * Aquadive* Hamilton * Omega * Stienhart *Ulysse Nardin * U-Boat * Itay Noy * Cartier * Chronoswiss * Tissot * Armida * Magrette * Revue Thommen * Citizen * Ball * Jacob Jensen * Helson * Stowa * Dubey & Schaldenbrand * Frederique Contant * MarcelloC * Elgin * Wakmann * Benarus * SAS * Aquadive * Tissot * Jaeger LaCoultre * Sinn * Sevenfridays *Montblanc * Blancpain * Louis Chevrolet * Formex * Doxa * RGM * Franck Muller * Ennebi * JeanRichard * Kaventsmann * Tourby * Enzo Mechana * Vintage VDB * Werebach Uhren * Speak-Marin * Junghens * Nomos * Tudor * Tag Heuer * Dubey & Schaldenbrand * Hanhart*

Strap design consultation and limited Edition OEM Manufacture * Whole sale inquires are Welcome

Would you like to purchase?

If you would like to purchase any of the straps you see here or if you would like me to build a custom strap to your exact specification, please don't hesitate to e-mail me. I would be glad to hear from you and would be very happy to work with you to provide you just what you want, built to the highest quality.

Dangerous9straps@gmail.com
(click to link)

Also, I would be happy to speak with you in person on Skype!! Please feel free to look me up at john.glance!! Please reference watches, watch straps or better Dangerous9straps:-)

Dangerous9straps - the making of a finely handcrafted custom watch strap.

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Rediscover Black and White




Here's a strap I made for my customer John from Hollywood, CA. John contacted me a couple of weeks ago. Turns out he's local and lives in Hollywood just a few miles from my wife's apartment. I agree to meet him a couple of Saturdays ago and swing by his house. He's got a nice little bungalow off Sunset Boulevard with a nice garden where we sit and have a nice chat about life and watches. Turns out he's a Brit and a film composer working for Television. It's funny, my wife is in the "business" as an independent film editor and she has quite a few composer friends. Anyway, he was looking for a strap for his Pam 111 and decides on black with white stitching. I've done quite a few Pam straps, but oddly not in this rather classic combo. As a strap maker and one that really likes to go "hog wild" with staining and "antiquing" my straps, Black leather doesn’t really offer much of a challenge from a technical perspective, so I really don't give it much thought. But I have to tell you that I really love how this strap turned out. The white stitching with the "outstitch" at the lug really looks sharp and I think my "D9" logo buckle really looks great too. I'm really looking forward to seeing it mount to that Pam 111.

No comments:

Post a Comment