HANDMADE AND HAND STITCHED IN MUNICH GERMANY

The Luxury of Fully Handmade and Hand Stitched Watch Straps

Audemars Piguet * Panerai * Bell&Ross * Breitling * Rolex * IWC * Chopard * B.R.M. * Anonimo * Tag Heuer * Lum-Tec * Glycine * Graham * Bali Hai Q * Louis Vuitton * Cartier * Seiko * Zixion * Aquadive* Hamilton * Omega * Stienhart *Ulysse Nardin * U-Boat * Itay Noy * Cartier * Chronoswiss * Tissot * Armida * Magrette * Revue Thommen * Citizen * Ball * Jacob Jensen * Helson * Stowa * Dubey & Schaldenbrand * Frederique Contant * MarcelloC * Elgin * Wakmann * Benarus * SAS * Aquadive * Tissot * Jaeger LaCoultre * Sinn * Sevenfridays *Montblanc * Blancpain * Louis Chevrolet * Formex * Doxa * RGM * Franck Muller * Ennebi * JeanRichard * Kaventsmann * Tourby * Enzo Mechana * Vintage VDB * Werebach Uhren * Speak-Marin * Junghens * Nomos * Tudor * Tag Heuer * Dubey & Schaldenbrand * Hanhart*

Strap design consultation and limited Edition OEM Manufacture * Whole sale inquires are Welcome

Would you like to purchase?

If you would like to purchase any of the straps you see here or if you would like me to build a custom strap to your exact specification, please don't hesitate to e-mail me. I would be glad to hear from you and would be very happy to work with you to provide you just what you want, built to the highest quality.

Dangerous9straps@gmail.com
(click to link)

Also, I would be happy to speak with you in person on Skype!! Please feel free to look me up at john.glance!! Please reference watches, watch straps or better Dangerous9straps:-)

Dangerous9straps - the making of a finely handcrafted custom watch strap.

Monday, July 13, 2015

A First - Dangerous9straps is now making custom straps for Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Off Shore!!


(Click on any photo to enlarge)
Hi Strap lovers.  I am very excited to share this, our latest creation.  The strap is notable because it is a first Dangerous9 strap for Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Off Shore!  I had always be reluctant to build straps for these watches without having one in hand due to the complexity of the lug attachment and after having made a strap with the benefit of having the watch in the shop, I'm glad I did.  It is a quite complex build.  Luckily enough, I have a local customer and watch dealer that happened to have an AP Diver on hand and who was kind enough to allow me access in order to guarantee the perfect fit.  Unlike the OEM and some aftermarket straps, our strap is made entirely of leather - no plastic or metal insert built into this strap was need.  I have simply reinforced the lug area with vegetable tanned Kangaroo leather, this is more than strong enough to withstand the stressed of this unique lug attachment.  I now having the confidence I need to offer strap for these watches to all my strap loving customers.  If you have an AP watch and crave a thoroughly custom strap for it,  Please let me know.  I look forward to working with your to design a strap you'll love.

The strap you see here is made from our Racing Black Teju Lizard and lined with a beautiful Green/Blue/Grey kidskin lining in a color we've named 'Pisa' and hand saddle stitched using our best fine gauge French line in cream white, I think this strap is an excellent combo with the AP Diver. Thanks very much to Stefan for allowing me to use his watch as a model for our first custom AP ROOS strap,  your's is certainly our watch of the week!








No comments:

Post a Comment