HANDMADE AND HAND STITCHED IN MUNICH GERMANY

The Luxury of Fully Handmade and Hand Stitched Watch Straps

Audemars Piguet * Panerai * Bell&Ross * Breitling * Rolex * IWC * Chopard * B.R.M. * Anonimo * Tag Heuer * Lum-Tec * Glycine * Graham * Bali Hai Q * Louis Vuitton * Cartier * Seiko * Zixion * Aquadive* Hamilton * Omega * Stienhart *Ulysse Nardin * U-Boat * Itay Noy * Cartier * Chronoswiss * Tissot * Armida * Magrette * Revue Thommen * Citizen * Ball * Jacob Jensen * Helson * Stowa * Dubey & Schaldenbrand * Frederique Contant * MarcelloC * Elgin * Wakmann * Benarus * SAS * Aquadive * Tissot * Jaeger LaCoultre * Sinn * Sevenfridays *Montblanc * Blancpain * Louis Chevrolet * Formex * Doxa * RGM * Franck Muller * Ennebi * JeanRichard * Kaventsmann * Tourby * Enzo Mechana * Vintage VDB * Werebach Uhren * Speak-Marin * Junghens * Nomos * Tudor * Tag Heuer * Dubey & Schaldenbrand * Hanhart*

Strap design consultation and limited Edition OEM Manufacture * Whole sale inquires are Welcome

Would you like to purchase?

If you would like to purchase any of the straps you see here or if you would like me to build a custom strap to your exact specification, please don't hesitate to e-mail me. I would be glad to hear from you and would be very happy to work with you to provide you just what you want, built to the highest quality.

Dangerous9straps@gmail.com
(click to link)

Also, I would be happy to speak with you in person on Skype!! Please feel free to look me up at john.glance!! Please reference watches, watch straps or better Dangerous9straps:-)

Dangerous9straps - the making of a finely handcrafted custom watch strap.

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Ian's Light Tan 1960's Swiss Ammo with TCLS for MKII


(Click on any photo to enlarge)
Ian was kind enough to ship me his MKII Nassau to have me build this custom strap made from 1960's Swiss Ammo leather (No Stampings Please). He requested our lightest shade of tan and black stitching, which I think looks great on his watch. He also requested our 'Thick Curved Lug System' (TCLS) for a perfect integrated fit at the lugs, which I think I achieved for him in spades. Thanks again Ian and thank you for giving me the chance to check out your great MKII in person. My Wife and I both agree that the MKII Nassau case with it's long tapered lugs is much more elegant that the modern Rolex Sub case. If you would like to check out all the MKII offerings on their website, you won't regret it: MKII Watches.








No comments:

Post a Comment