HANDMADE AND HAND STITCHED IN MUNICH GERMANY

The Luxury of Fully Handmade and Hand Stitched Watch Straps

Audemars Piguet * Panerai * Bell&Ross * Breitling * Rolex * IWC * Chopard * B.R.M. * Anonimo * Tag Heuer * Lum-Tec * Glycine * Graham * Bali Hai Q * Louis Vuitton * Cartier * Seiko * Zixion * Aquadive* Hamilton * Omega * Stienhart *Ulysse Nardin * U-Boat * Itay Noy * Cartier * Chronoswiss * Tissot * Armida * Magrette * Revue Thommen * Citizen * Ball * Jacob Jensen * Helson * Stowa * Dubey & Schaldenbrand * Frederique Contant * MarcelloC * Elgin * Wakmann * Benarus * SAS * Aquadive * Tissot * Jaeger LaCoultre * Sinn * Sevenfridays *Montblanc * Blancpain * Louis Chevrolet * Formex * Doxa * RGM * Franck Muller * Ennebi * JeanRichard * Kaventsmann * Tourby * Enzo Mechana * Vintage VDB * Werebach Uhren * Speak-Marin * Junghens * Nomos * Tudor * Tag Heuer * Dubey & Schaldenbrand * Hanhart*

Strap design consultation and limited Edition OEM Manufacture * Whole sale inquires are Welcome

Would you like to purchase?

If you would like to purchase any of the straps you see here or if you would like me to build a custom strap to your exact specification, please don't hesitate to e-mail me. I would be glad to hear from you and would be very happy to work with you to provide you just what you want, built to the highest quality.

Dangerous9straps@gmail.com
(click to link)

Also, I would be happy to speak with you in person on Skype!! Please feel free to look me up at john.glance!! Please reference watches, watch straps or better Dangerous9straps:-)

Dangerous9straps - the making of a finely handcrafted custom watch strap.

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Latest Navy Blue Shark for David's Rolex









Hi strap lovers. Here are some photos of My good customer David's latest Navy Blue Shark strap for his Rolex sub. The is the second strap in the Navy Blue shark and Grey stitch combo I've don for David, the first being for his PAM sub that I've featured earlier. This is a teriffic color and unique hand dye each strap from white (undyed) shark to my customer's exact color specification. I was delayed with completing this strap because I was waiting for more navy blue dye to come from the States, as while I had dyed the shark skin before my move, I needed mor dye to match the edges after I build his strap. I was hoping locally sourced Navy Blue would work, but it turned out to be the wrong shade of blue - not navy at all, but more of a dark Royal Blue - so I waited. Thanks Daivd for hanging in there with me with my delays. I hope the wait was worth it for you when you receive your new shark strap.

No comments:

Post a Comment