HANDMADE AND HAND STITCHED IN MUNICH GERMANY

The Luxury of Fully Handmade and Hand Stitched Watch Straps

Audemars Piguet * Panerai * Bell&Ross * Breitling * Rolex * IWC * Chopard * B.R.M. * Anonimo * Tag Heuer * Lum-Tec * Glycine * Graham * Bali Hai Q * Louis Vuitton * Cartier * Seiko * Zixion * Aquadive* Hamilton * Omega * Stienhart *Ulysse Nardin * U-Boat * Itay Noy * Cartier * Chronoswiss * Tissot * Armida * Magrette * Revue Thommen * Citizen * Ball * Jacob Jensen * Helson * Stowa * Dubey & Schaldenbrand * Frederique Contant * MarcelloC * Elgin * Wakmann * Benarus * SAS * Aquadive * Tissot * Jaeger LaCoultre * Sinn * Sevenfridays *Montblanc * Blancpain * Louis Chevrolet * Formex * Doxa * RGM * Franck Muller * Ennebi * JeanRichard * Kaventsmann * Tourby * Enzo Mechana * Vintage VDB * Werebach Uhren * Speak-Marin * Junghens * Nomos * Tudor * Tag Heuer * Dubey & Schaldenbrand * Hanhart*

Strap design consultation and limited Edition OEM Manufacture * Whole sale inquires are Welcome

Would you like to purchase?

If you would like to purchase any of the straps you see here or if you would like me to build a custom strap to your exact specification, please don't hesitate to e-mail me. I would be glad to hear from you and would be very happy to work with you to provide you just what you want, built to the highest quality.

Dangerous9straps@gmail.com
(click to link)

Also, I would be happy to speak with you in person on Skype!! Please feel free to look me up at john.glance!! Please reference watches, watch straps or better Dangerous9straps:-)

Dangerous9straps - the making of a finely handcrafted custom watch strap.

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Dangerous9 Caiman skin for Cartier Santos






The Cartier Santos is a really great watch line for both men and women. I'm particularly fond of the Cartier Santos 100 XL. That watch just has a lot of presence and with the right strap can look like a million bucks. That's where Dangerous9straps comes in. My good customer Michael recently dropped off his Santo 100 XL along with a Louis Vuitton watch for me to make a couple of straps for (see the result for the LV Tambour in a previous post). We look that the skin chooses, her checks out all the Caiman skins very closely and picks a classic brown. This really delighted me, because I absolutely love this particular brown caiman and one to my great surprise (until Michael) has had the good taste and discernment to order a strap for it yet. Not onnly that he wants me to cut the strap from the skin sideways instead of the way I typically cut a strap from caiman skin, which if longways (along the length of the skin). This is a bold choice - I like bold and he's impressed me with his sense of style. Anyway, long story short, I'm really very happy with how this strap has turned out and I think it look incredible on the Santos! Michael is happy, I'm happy. If you have a Cartier Santos that could use a strap upgrade, Please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment