HANDMADE AND HAND STITCHED IN MUNICH GERMANY

The Luxury of Fully Handmade and Hand Stitched Watch Straps

Audemars Piguet * Panerai * Bell&Ross * Breitling * Rolex * IWC * Chopard * B.R.M. * Anonimo * Tag Heuer * Lum-Tec * Glycine * Graham * Bali Hai Q * Louis Vuitton * Cartier * Seiko * Zixion * Aquadive* Hamilton * Omega * Stienhart *Ulysse Nardin * U-Boat * Itay Noy * Cartier * Chronoswiss * Tissot * Armida * Magrette * Revue Thommen * Citizen * Ball * Jacob Jensen * Helson * Stowa * Dubey & Schaldenbrand * Frederique Contant * MarcelloC * Elgin * Wakmann * Benarus * SAS * Aquadive * Tissot * Jaeger LaCoultre * Sinn * Sevenfridays *Montblanc * Blancpain * Louis Chevrolet * Formex * Doxa * RGM * Franck Muller * Ennebi * JeanRichard * Kaventsmann * Tourby * Enzo Mechana * Vintage VDB * Werebach Uhren * Speak-Marin * Junghens * Nomos * Tudor * Tag Heuer * Dubey & Schaldenbrand * Hanhart*

Strap design consultation and limited Edition OEM Manufacture * Whole sale inquires are Welcome

Would you like to purchase?

If you would like to purchase any of the straps you see here or if you would like me to build a custom strap to your exact specification, please don't hesitate to e-mail me. I would be glad to hear from you and would be very happy to work with you to provide you just what you want, built to the highest quality.

Dangerous9straps@gmail.com
(click to link)

Also, I would be happy to speak with you in person on Skype!! Please feel free to look me up at john.glance!! Please reference watches, watch straps or better Dangerous9straps:-)

Dangerous9straps - the making of a finely handcrafted custom watch strap.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Dangerous9straps complete and ready to ship today!!



Hi strap lovers. Most of you that are familiar with Dangerous9straps know that I specialize in custom handmade leather, Ammo leather, Caiman, Ostrich and stingray skin straps for almost any watch that you love owning and wearing enough to treat with a bespoke strap. That said I do make and keep in stock a small selection of pre-made straps that I list for sale in sales threads on various forums and websites such as BR-avo.com, Watchuseek.com and Paneristi.com I have to say that I've been so busy of late that I've not had time to list all the straps that I have available and to maintain these sales threads as much as I would like. So for those of you who are interested in seeing some of the straps that I have on hand for immediate purchase, here is a slide show that you might enjoy. If you see a strap here that you would like to purchase, shoot me an e-mail and I can give you the specifications and price. You'll generally get a better deal than if you ordered full custom and you'll have your new strap in had in just a couple of days!! Remember I do ship world wide!! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment